10.16.2012

Teaser Trailer For EVIL DEAD Remake Leaked Online


I'll warn you in advance that what you're about to see is not exactly the best quality but it still gives a pretty clear image of the trailer and what to expect for the upcoming remake. Right from the start I hated the idea of this remake but now after seeing this trailer I'm actually not sure it will be quite as bad as I expected. You can find the leaked teaser trailer from the New York Comic-Con below. Check it out while you can, I'm sure it won't be up here for long.

Synopsis: "In the much anticipated remake of the 1981 cult-hit horror film, five twenty-something friends become holed up in a remote cabin. When they discover a Book of the Dead, they unwittingly summon up long-dormant demons that possess each of those friends in succession until only one is left intact to fight for survival"

No comments:

Post a Comment