11.08.2012

Now Showing: THRILLER: A CRUEL PICTURE


Another lazy day today so instead of posting any real news or reviews (although I did post a review for the horrible NAIL GUN MASSACRE earlier) I am sharing this classic exploitation flick. Favored by Quentin Tarantino (and in fact the inspiration for his character Elle Driver) and starring the stunning Christina Lindberg, THRILLER is one of the best rape & revenge films I've ever seen. It is a little different from what these types of movie usually offer and does have a kind of arthouse edge to it but nevertheless I fucking love it and I highly recommend it. You can read my full review here and watch the full uncut movie for free below courtesy of the almighty Youtube.
WARNING: The film is not overly gory but it does contain an eyeball mutilation scene (complete with real eyeball) and some pretty full on hardcore sex scenes so If you don't like the sound of that I suggest you go hunting for one of the other censored cuts.
Otherwise if you're in the mood for some 80s slasher action you can go here to watch THE BURNING & THE PROWLER for free of course.

THRILLER: A CRUEL PICTURE: "A young woman, muted after a sexual assault as a child, is trained to seek violent revenge on those who have wronged her after being kidnapped and forced to work as a prostitute"


No comments:

Post a Comment