6.21.2011

Minimalist Horror Posters

And now for something completely different!
Yesterday I saw this link posted by Horror-movies.ca about minimalist horror posters. The simple yet instantly recognizable designs are amazing. In fact I was so taken by them, that I decided to try my hand at designing a few of my own. And here they are!   (Click on the posters for larger image)

Friday the 13th

The Mist


Children of the Corn


Hellraiser


Halloween


The Blair Witch Project


Last House on the Left


Misery


Sure they're not fantastic, but I'm happy with the way they turned out! Oh and by the way, I actually despise the Blair Witch Project. It just seemed like a quick and easy design.
And one final note: These are all my original designs and if for any reason you would like to use them, please ask and I will most likely say yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment