9.07.2011

First Official Poster For SIX DEGREES OF HELL



I gotta say, I've loved everything that the guys involved with SIX DEGREES OF HELL have released so far. The promo shots and the film stills were awesome. And now once again they've met my expectations with this amazing looking poster below. I can now honestly say that I am really, really excited to see this movie.
But it doesn't end there! A trailer is scheduled for some time later this month and as soon as it's released I will let you know.

The film stars the one and only Corey Feldman, along with a cast of newcomers and veterans and is directed by Joe Raffa from a script by Harrison Smith. A 2012 release date is likely, so stay tuned for more. You can also find out more info at the movie's official site or their Facebook page.

Synopsis: Ever walk through one of those Halloween haunted attractions and wonder how real it all looked? What if it was? Six individuals are caught in a supernatural perfect storm that has come to claim one of them and tear apart the soul of a small town. Corey Feldman headlines a cast of veterans and newcomers in Six Degrees of Hell.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment