7.26.2011

First Images For GHOST RIDER: SPIRIT OF VENGEANCE



I never understood what the big deal was with Nicholas Cage. I think he's a pretty lousy actor, and I'm actually struggling to think of one of his films which I've genuinely enjoyed. So I was a bit bummed when I first heard that he would be playing the lead in the first GHOST RIDER movie. But I watched it anyway and while it wasn't horrible, it certainly wasn't great.
So now we come to the sequel. GHOST RIDER: SPIRIT OF VENGEANCE will be hitting theaters February 17th 2012, and it's apparently going to be darker and grittier than the previous film. Which is a very welcome piece of info, because I always considered the first GHOST RIDER to be a little glossy if you know what I mean.
Here are a few images straight from the pages of Empire magazine. Expect a trailer in the near future, and stay tuned for more info.





No comments:

Post a Comment