7.15.2011

UNDERWORLD 4 First Image, Title & Synopsis



There was only one reason I watched the first two UNDERWORLD movies, and it definitely wasn't for the acting, writing or the plot. It was Kate Beckinsale. Or rather Kate Beckinsale wearing tight black leather. It's why I watched the first two films and then completely skipped the third. But now I can look forward to the fourth film knowing that Kate's leather clad ass will once again be starring.
The film title has recently been changed from UNDERWORLD 4: NEW DAWN to UNDERWORLD 4: THE AWAKENING and here is the synopsis.

“After being held in a coma-like state for fifteen years, vampire Selene learns that she has a fourteen-year-old vampire/Lycan hybrid daughter, Nissa, and when she finds her they must stop BioCom from creating super Lycans that will kill them all.”


Apart from all of that, the first promo pic has been released, but it's not quite as exciting as I'd hoped. I'm pretty sure I've seen this exact pose (if not the exact same scene) in the first two films. 


UNDERWORLD 4 is set to be released January 20th 2012.




No comments:

Post a Comment