9.22.2011

THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE II Official Poster

I know a lot of people have been waiting to see this (including myself) and now thanks to Dread Central here it is. I really liked the poster for the first film, but I have to say I think this one is even better. Not much else to say really, I'll just let the poster do the talking.

Synopsis: The Human Centipede II: Full Sequence tells the story of a man who becomes sexually obsessed with a DVD recording of the first film and who imagines putting the 'centipede' idea into practice. Unlike the first film, the sequel presents graphic images of sexual violence, forced defecation, and mutilation; and the viewer is invited to witness events from the perspective of the protagonist. Whereas in the first film the 'centipede' idea is presented as a revolting medical experiment, with the focus on whether the victims will be able to escape, this sequel presents the 'centipede' idea as the object of the protagonist's depraved sexual fantasy.

Coming to theatres October 7th.


No comments:

Post a Comment