4.24.2012

Official Poster For PIRANHACONDA


I fail to see how anybody can actually enjoy any of these Syfy creature mashups. Everything I've seen so far has been painfully crap and it looks like this may just fit in perfectly. I get the idea, these movies are supposed to be 'so bad they're good' or whatever but for me they just don't work that way. They're just plain bad. Well at least they're consistent. We'll just have to wait and see whether or not PIRANHACONDA can possibly be any worse than the craptacular SHARKTOPUS. There's not a lot of news regarding this movie although I did find a little snippet of plot information which says that the film involves "a low-budget horror movie crew, inept kidnappers and a reptile expert battle a monstrous anaconda/piranha hybrid in the Amazon jungle
Check out the official one sheet below.



No comments:

Post a Comment