4.24.2012

Official Poster & Trailer for HAUNTED POLAND

Somehow this is the first time I've even heard of this film and I think I know why. I'm gambling on the fact that the last thing I really want to see is another supernatural found footage/POV horror movie. But it seems like they're here to stay and at least this one will be a new experience for me seeing as though I can't recall the last time I saw a Polish horror film. Anyway I'm sure plenty of people will be interested to see this so read on and check out the newly released poster along with a couple of teaser trailers.
You can also check out the official Facebook page for more info and although there is no official release date as of yet, a sequel has already been announced which has its own official Facebook page.

Synopsis"A hand held recorded tape of a couple who visit Poland, find themselves disturbed by strange phenomena when the girl returns to her home town where she had once played the Ouija board"




No comments:

Post a Comment