7.15.2011

TOTAL RECALL REMAKE First Images



(Yeah I know this isn't 'horror' but I really don't give a fuck, my blog my rules)

I have to say, I'm surprised at how much I'm looking forward to this. The original TOTAL RECALL was a brilliant film and I doubt it will be bettered by this remake, but I still think it could be a great film anyhow.
Len Wiseman (Underworld, Die Hard 4) is directing and the screenplay has been written by Mark Bomback (Unstoppable, Godsend). The film stars Colin Farrell, Kate Beckinsale, Jessica Biel, Bill Nighy and Ethan Hawke.
One reason I think this movie could work well, is the fact that it's not really a remake. The whole Martian storyline from the original has been ditched. The new story revolves around two nation states Euromerica and New Shanghai, and one particular factory worker who believes he may be a spy. But he's not sure which side he is on.

So obviously there will be no triple-breasted Martians then. Bummer. But there are some pretty cool looking hover cars and a whole bunch of Stormtroopers as well.
But anyway here are a few set photos from the film, as well as the very first image of Colin Farrell in the film.
TOTAL RECALL hits theaters August 3rd 2012.

















No comments:

Post a Comment