8.07.2011

New Images From SIX DEGREES OF HELL


When I first heard that SIX DEGREES OF HELL would be the 'scariest movie of 2012' I kind of dismissed it. I mean that's a pretty big claim, and I wasn't going to get my hopes up until I had some reassurance that maybe it would be true. And I have to say, I'm really impressed with what I've seen so far. After the first promo images were released a while back now, we've had the first official production stills and some images showing Cory Feldman's character in the film. I've gathered them all in this post, so check them out below
.
Synopsis: Ever walk through one of those Halloween haunted attractions and wonder how real it all looked? What if it was? Six individuals are caught in a supernatural perfect storm that has come to claim one of them and tear apart the soul of a small town. Corey Feldman headlines a cast of veterans and newcomers in Six Degrees of Hell.

 










No comments:

Post a Comment